1. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Arrange tomatoes, basil, and garlic in a shallow glass baking dish.
3. Drizzle the olive oil over the tomatoes, toss to coat.
4. Place dish in oven and roast until tomatoes are sizzling and soft, about 1/2 hour.
5. While roasting tomatoes, place raw hemp seeds on a dry skillet on medium high heat. Toss gently until hemp seeds are crackling and golden to dark brown on the outside. Should take around 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
6. Remove tomatoes from oven season with salt and pepper and hemp seeds, allow to cool slightly.
7. Serve warm over pasta or on crusty bread.