1. Clean and de-vein shrimp. Dice each shrimp into four equal pieces. Reserve.
2. Combine grated ginger, thai chilies, garlic, sugar, nam pla and red onion. Whisk together. Thirty
minutes before cooking shrimp add marinade to shrimp.
3. Add washed and halved baby bok choy to salted boiling water for three minutes. Place bok choy in an
ice bath until cold.
4. Peel and deseed the green papaya and shred or cut into fine slivers.
5. Pick and wash cilantro leaves and reserve.
6. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat until it smokes. Add peanut oil and wait an additional
minute. Add the marinating shrimp and cook for two and a half minutes or until the shrimp are
7. Add hemp oil, toasted hulled hemp seed, scallions and cilantro leaves
8. Place shrimp over green papaya and baby bok choy.
9. Sprinkle peanuts over the top