1. Shuck corn and roast in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove corn kernels from cob by running a knife alongside the cob
2. Peel and dice cucumber into corn kernel sized cubes
3. Peel and dice red onion into similar size
4. Fold mint leaves and thinly slice
5. Combine mint, corn, cucumber, hulled hemp seed and red onion in bowl and cover with hemp oil. Season with salt and pepper
6. Over medium heat, reduce one cup of balsamic vinegar until it is syrupy (about 12 minutes) Let cool.
7. Slice avocado in half. Carefully remove skin leaving two perfect halves.
8. Place washed fresh salad mix in the center of the plate and put two avocado halves on top. Fill the avocado with the corn-mint salsa. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.